HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I have emphasized on countless occasions how important it is to convert your resolutions to goals. Yes, there are habits you may want to get rid of and new habits you want to cultivate. The best way to go about it is by setting goals and making plans on how to get there. Do not limit yourself, this new year. You are capable of doing anything and becoming anything you want. You just have to be consistent and determined. Habits are born out of consistency.
Be deliberate about your success. Do something every day to bring you closer to your success. What can you do to have a more productive year?
- Document your goals. Things that wake you up every morning and inspire you to keep going.
- Make a vision board to reflect these goals.
- Create a detailed but flexible plan on how to achieve these goals.
- Associate with people that would help you move forward and think on the same frequency as you do. Associations matter in achievements and success. They either make you or mar you.
- Be financially responsible.
- Be prepared so that when opportunities show up, you can take advantage of them.
- Don’t wait for opportunities to present themselves, create your own opportunities. Whatever you think about enough and desire, you’ll attract.
- Don’t lose yourself, principles and peace.
- Learn from every experience, good or bad.
- Change your perspective from impossible to I’M POSSIBLE. Excuse excuses in your life.
Don’t miss a chance to laugh, smile and be happy. There are too many things to be thankful for.
I hope you make the best of 2016. The ball is in your court and I hope you wield it with your skills, determination and expertise and finally score that goal. No one is responsible for your life. You are the only share holder in your life. Be deliberate about your success.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!