I took out time to gather the most read inspirational posts here based on Einspire category. I hope you enjoy it and feel re-energized to tackle the tasks ahead of you in your journey to success and finding a work-life balance.
- Feminism is overrated: A lot of people have been singing the national anthem of Feminism. I believe women have rights but I think there is a better way to go about it. This is my opinion on Feminism and why it is overrated. Don’t judge me or give a disapproving look till you read it.
- In Rome behave like a Roman: Have you heard the classic proverb, “when in Rome behave like a Roman”? You have probably said it too. I think sometimes, you may need to disobey this proverb. Find out why.
- Feminism is beyond women: After writing Feminism is overrated, I discovered Feminism is beyond women and equality. It is a quest for identity and you do not need to fight anyone for that. It lies in the individual’s hand to be who they want to be. You do not need anyone’s permission to be awesome. Again, I’d advice you to read it first, then argue after reading it, if you feel I said something you disagree with but I doubt you’d disagree.
- The 10 million naira sermon: This is just a simple food for thought, how much is your value worth? At what price would you be willing to throw care to the wind and do something value-degrading?
- Quickest route to success: As the title goes, the shortcut to success.
- Book smart vs Life smart: A good or bad grade does not define how well you’ll perform in life exams neither does it guarantee success… find out where you stand and how you can make the best of your current position.
- The web principle: You’d be surprised the kind of life lessons you can learn from a spider.
- You too can raise a million: There is money everywhere, you just have to get yours. How?
- The Iconic Idea: The iconicity in your idea is determined by some key factors. Turn your idea from something normal to something iconic.
My book is on Jumia!!! *In nollywood movie ad voice* Grab your copy now… There is new year discount, so don’t dull. Learn how to make the best of your time in the most “relateable” and practical way.
I hope you enjoy the posts and learn something. I found two sites that I am totally in love with and I think you should subscribe to them. BECOME A BETTER VERSION OF YOURSELF with the help of:
If you have any questions or anything you would love me write about or provide solutions, comment or contact me.